Keyrus, Software services, Business Intelligence specialist (2000 employees), Paris
Project manager, Saint-GobainMigration of the reporting system for the Company Savings Plan on Microstrategy v9.4, Talend v5.5 and Oracle 11g technologies.
- Scoping, retro-engineering, workload estimate
- Project planning and budget setup and follow-up
- Database modeling
- Design, implementation, tests (data loading, Microstrategy schema and reports, batch email delivery of reports)
- BI expertise: Initialization of technical and methodological good practices
Setup of an electronic document management system for the WCM department, under OpentText Livelink v10
- Coordination of resources and stakeholders in a cross-functional project, especially between business and technical resources
- Planning, budget, activities and risks follow up
- Gap analysis, researched and proposed solutions to meet business requirements and technical constraints
- Organisation of user acceptance tests and deployment
- Writing of acceptance test plan and training documentation
Senior consultant, IpsenMigration of the corporate reporting from SAP Business Objects to Microstrategy v9.3 - 5 functional areas, 70 reports
- Setup of project methodology and migration process
- Coordination with our spanish team, in charge of a portion of the scope
- Took part in analysis, development and test
Micropole, Software services, Business Intelligence specialist (1200 employees), Paris
|2013 - 2014
Project Manager, Ricoh FranceSpecifications and build of the new application for sales force compensation plans management. Use of the Beqom variable complensation solution. 400 man-days project, team of 5 persons. Double role of project manager and business consultant.
- Follow-up on schedule and budget, team lead, relationships with the client
- Requirements analysis, specifications, participation in design choices
Business consultant, investment banksCompensation management applications projects for large investment banks: salary review, deferred bonus, travel bonus, stock options, free share allocation, accounting provisions calculation
- Scoping and feasibility study
- Business requirements analysis, functional specification
- Database design, Beqom solution customization design and ETL deisgn
ETL architect, FFSA (French Federation of Insurance Companies)Replacement of data loading, storing and visualization tools for accounting databases (balance sheet, P&L account, cash flow) and social databases (HR policy)
- Defined development norms and methodology, provided workload estimates and planning
- Wrote specifications, designed database and ETL tiers, steered ETL implementation
Business consultant, UTC Fire and Security FranceSupport for the software vendor Varicent and its client during qualification tests of the new variable compensation and sales performance management solution
- Prepared and executed test scenarios, provided support to the QA team
- Performed gap analysis, advised for improvements, designed and implemented parts of the solution
|2009 - 2010
Senior analyst, Galeries LafayetteImplementation of the application that manages sales quotas and variable compensation
- Gathered business requirements: conducted interviews and wrote functional specifications.
- Lead the development team: designed the solution, coordinated the 4-person team.
|2006 - 2009
(3 1/2 years)
Business Intelligence consultant, Groupama Paris Val de Loire, GIE Agirc-Arrco, Factocic.Design, development and maintenance of business intelligence applications: ETL type data loading, analysis and reporting applications.
- Use of Microsoft BI and Cognos C8 technologies.
- Fixed price or time and material projects. Developed a culture of engagement
- Acquired methodologies and best practices in BI implementation in order to guarantee requirements stasfaction, performance, quality and deadlines.